A positive and creative individual who specialises in exploring innovative ways to communicate using drama, media
and public relations. Working intensely and passionately within the Media, combined with a natural aptitude for
working with children, has resulted in my ambition to be a part of the children’s entertainment world. I currently
work as a radio-plugger within music promotions at Universal Music Group - Polydor Records, developing artists
and applying a range of skills that have contributed to longer-lasting and stronger relationships with clients and
successful promotion of music globally. I am a weekly radio
Presenter for Reprezent Radio 107.3 FM, producing my own content, features, games, research and questions for
music interviews, as well as online blogging. Previously working as an intern within children’s television at
Cbeebies further encouraged my ambition to create something amazing within Children’s television. I want to
advocate and develop new ways to encourage and inspire children’s imaginations leading to the advanced wellbeing
of young people. I always aim to being articulate and professional, having a strong belief in setting high standards
combined with sourcing efficient and creative ways to achieving results. I am a self-motivated, passionate and
highly personable individual, with abounding energy and enthusiasm that is applied to all projects I am involved in
and is a distinct part of my character.
Radio and Online Presenter, Producer and DJ
June 2016- Present
Bubbly, chatty and enthusiastic Breakfast Radio Host and DJ for Reprezent Radio 107.3 FM. The Station has a large
community outreach, linking with various brands and events, championing all music genres.
• Broadcasting live weekly on ‘The Cheeky Meeky’ Breakfast show with entertaining talking topics, fun
features, artist guests and Live DJ guest mixes.
• Creating and producing content weekly in prep for shows.
• Technical broadcasting knowledge with expertise in running the studio desk and DJ equipment. Editing
interview audio using ‘Audition’ program after 8 months of intense DJ and presenting training at Jazz FM.
• A good, clear and engaging broadcasting voice and on-screen presence for both radio and filmed interviews
• Extensive research of current affairs, celebrity gossip, new music and trending knowledge
• DJ and host for various music events such as Tate Britain’s ‘Tate Late’; Jamaica House 02 Arena, 2018;
Adidas clothing Pop Up store; ‘I Luv Live’ music showcase; Shorditch Box Park ‘One Frsh Friday’ events,
The Curtain night club; RnB Bowl’ and ‘Strictly Good Times’ events plus many more.
Urban Specialist and Community Radio Promotions Executive at Polydor Records
Universal Music Group
Global Radio Promotions of Urban Artists Worldwide; Specialist and Community Radio Promotions, Artist
Relations and strategic delivery of music across various media platforms.
• Creating marketing campaigns: working closely with product managers, artist management, station
managers and radio producers to create successful marketing campaigns for releases fitting to the music's
commercial potential and style. Dividing tasks between internal and external teams and execution of
effective rand creative radio campaigns.
• Ensuring the commercial success of releases and overseeing the general day to day marketing
tasks ensuring excitement around releases.
• Executing press release campaigns: working with artists and managers to craft compelling narrative stories
to go with their releases. Creating artist bios, and pitching releases for radio support/coverage.
• Outbound Marketing: Pitching new music to national and community radio partners, Capital Xtra/ BBC
1Xtra/ KISS FM / Various Community radio stations, coordinating with key producers and station
managers in weekly meetings to facilitating submissions for consideration on Station playlists.
• Producing content ideas for marketing messages to find different ways to reach new audiences in turn
helping to achieve success of music sales globally.
• Artist Relations: scheduling weekly activities, work commitments, transport, refreshments and enjoyable
plans for international artists when staying in the UK on promotional tours.
• Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload and work flexibly. The ability to work to
tight deadlines, often under pressure.
Media2Radio PR June 2015 –2018
PR Coordinator - London
Linking to radio stations and studios across London; a specialist Radio and Club promotions company, managing
and organising promotional days and mainstream marketing for music artists.
• Providing excellent first impressions to managers/label/artists, leading to on going contracts with labels
• Managing and organising promotion days at studios for day of music interviews with artist and Presenters
that lead to successful campaigns
• Producing fun and interesting content for various Radio Shows with featured Artists. Capital Xtra/ BBC
1Xtra/ KISS FM / various Community Radio Stations.
• Attending meetings at music labels Sony/Universal/Warner Bros reporting on progress of music sales,
plays and promotion.
• Drawing together, creating and executing strategic Marketing plans and ideas for music artists.
• Sending out music via Fatdrop online system to Radio stations, Presenters and DJs helping to achieve wide
spread success of music sales globally.
• Running Social Media for the company across all sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube)
supplying continued promotion for music artists.
• Media2Radio’s official Presenter: Researching and producing Interview questions, Presenting music
interviews to camera and for radio and online. This helps to develop research skills and promotion of
• Problem solving: For any query or worry the artist or manager may have, helping to find a solution quickly
• Time management: Organising schedules/transport to ensure artists get to interviews/shows on time.
CBEEBIES May 2016 – June 2016
Runner and Researcher Assistant
In office and studio assistant ensuring smooth running of production ‘Justin’s House.’
Responsible for ensuring all cast members and crew had scripts, refreshments, rehearsal props and stage equipment
at the ready, entertaining and managing large numbers of audience members between the ages of 4-7. Supporting
research and sourcing information to creating audience packs; managing consent forms and checklists; organising
bookings of guest attendees ensuring health and safety relevant to BBC before arrival of the public.
• Studio audience engagement - singing songs, working with arts and crafts and in general managing a
bubbly interaction with children and parents.
• Administrating regular audience updates using Excel
• Ensuring studio days met legal and health & safety requirements
• Checking for any issues, concerns or missing information in any documents sent to the production office.
• Assisting the researcher with locating acts, entertainment, props, actors, any extra jobs and double checking
through all documents.
• Becoming a valued contributor and helper to all aspects of the production, on and off set to ensure a
seamless delivery of each program.
Culture Arts Ltd. 2005 - Present
A wide ranging remit with responsibilities including supporting marketing of events, some online advertising and
social media, working with the box-office, hospitality, stock taking, backstage help
• Coordinating travel and hotel bookings and itineraries for artists and touring bands.
• Managing hall bookings for concerts and club nights
• Ensuring smooth running of production and hospitality for Artists within festival environments
2018- 2021 DJ and host for a variety of music events, festivals and live radio shows.
2021 Presenter for Five Radio Dubai
2020 Presenter for Amazon Music +44 Live Series
2019 Acting job for CITV Television Series ‘Spy School.’
2019 Presenter for GCSE AQA Revision site.
2015-2019 Radio Presenter, host and producer for community radio stations ‘Reprezent Radio’ live every
week, ‘Rinse FM’, ‘Westside Radio’, Reggae Topshots, Online music channel, Media2Radio PR; Vox
Pop Video Host at Hammersmith Apollo, Hackney Empire and various Westend musicals
2012-2019 Photographic model for Rimmel Makeup, Lays Crisps, ‘House of Beth’ eco fashion house and various
online clothing stores and makeup outlets
2015-2018 Interview and research work for on line Magazine – ‘Bespoke’
2017 Volunteer for Children’s Global Media Summit Event 2017 assisting Producers within
Cbeebies/CBBC team working as a runner
2010 – 2018 London Borough of Camden monthly Tea Dances, interactive engagement with the elderly during these
2016 – 2019 Children’s Party Entertainer at Swiss Cottage Library and various other locations
2013 – 2017 Solo drama facilitator, fundraiser and social events coordinator and project leader for ‘Stage Spiders.’
A children’s voluntary organisation managing the production of interactive sessions in nurseries and
children’s library environments. This included administrating and delivering drama workshops, poetry,
arts and crafts, creative games and storytelling projects weekly for young children.
2015 Creative assistant and workshop leader for Kingsgate Community Centre summer play scheme.
Administrating and delivering drama and poetry workshops, arts and crafts, sports
games and storytelling for young people.
2012 Gap year 3 weeks’ volunteer teacher in Ghana, specialising in english language and sports
G.C.S.E: Alexandra Park School (3 x A*, 5 x A and 1 x B)
A Levels: Wood House Sixth Form College PE B, English Literature B, Biology D
BA Hons: Kent University UK Social Anthropology 2:1
INTERESTS AND SKILLS REFERENCES
Social media expertise
Full driving license.
First Aid at Work certification;
CSLA Sports leadership
Adrian Newman, Station